Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love is an international online dating site & app.Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Topsifun.com website & Blue Heart Love app (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
email address is confidential and will not be posted in your profile. Your profile is available for members and visitors to view. Member profiles include a description, photos and other information helpful in assessing potential matches. Your viewable profile does not include any personally identifiable information; it includes only your age and the username you chose when you registered.
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Data
Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- Enforce our terms and conditions
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- Manage your account and provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- For sending promotional emails
- To comply with the law
Information you provide through our site/app is sent to servers located in the United States and other countries around the world.
Retention of Data
Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to India and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
DISCLOSURE FOR LAW ENFORCEMENT
We cooperate with law enforcement agencies and other third parties to enforce laws and investigate and prosecute unlawful activities such as frauds and scams.
Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Under certain circumstances, Our Firm may be required to disclose your Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Profile
You can access your profile information at any time by logging into Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love and going to the “Account” and “Profile” pages. You can edit and change any of your profile information except for your username. You confirm that all personal information associated with your profile is true and accurate.
After you register, you can review and change the information you submitted during registration. Regardless of any changes you make to your account information, we retain historical information about your account. For example, if you change your name or email address we will retain a record of your old name and email address.
DEACTIVATING OR DELETING YOUR ACCOUNT
Upon your request we will deactivate or delete your account from our active databases as soon as reasonably possible in accordance with our policies and applicable laws. We will retain in our files information you have asked us to remove from our active databases for certain purposes, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such information may never be completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored backup systems.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Share Your Location
We have features that can share your location to other users.This feature can’t Activate without your permission.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites/app that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where
- Topsifun.com & Blue Heart Love relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
Currently website is 100% free but we may provide paid features within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Your Use of Other Members’ Information
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Contact Us: [email protected]
See our Term of use